Order the wrong size? Don't like the design you have ordered? Wrong colour? No worries, simply identify your problem and follow the steps given below:
(1) Refund (Local and International)
Please tell us why you want to make a refund and we will try our best to refund you the money. You have to ship the parcel back to us in original condition and tag, and tell us your preferred refund method via email at
- Email Subject: Exchange and Refund
- Tell us what you want to refund
- Provide us with your invoice reference number
- Preferred payment method: Paypal or Bank Transfer
For bank transfer, please provide us with these details in order for your refund to be processed:
- Full Name as registered with bank account:
- Bank Name and Account Type:
- Account Number:
- Bank Code:
- Branch Code:
Once your parcel is received by us and processed, you will receive an email notification from us to proceed on with the refund. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We understand the risk you have to take to order your item without trying. However, exchanges are only available for size and/or colour of the same design.
- Exchanging for a different product at a same/different price is strictly not allowed.
- Exchanging for a new chef jacket/apron is strictly not allowed if your item is embroidered.
If you want to pursue an exchange, simply ship the item back to us in original condition and tag, and email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your preferred payment method:
- Email Subject: Exchange and Refund
- State down that you need an exchange
- The item that you want to exchange
- Invoice reference number
Once your exchange is being processed, you will receive an email notification from us to proceed on with the exchange.
(3) Defective Item
- Your reference number
- The issue
- Pictures or videos (for prove)
You will receive a notification email on how to proceed on with the exchange of goods.
- Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Green Chef Singapore reserves the rights to withhold any refunds if your original item has not reached our warehouse.
- Green Chef Singapore is not liable for any lost parcel when you ship back to us.
- If the item you want to exchange is unavailable in store, we will proceed to refund you fully.
- Shipping fees are strictly non-refundable.
- If you opt for a refund via your original payment method, the refund value will be apportioned according to the amount paid via store credits and your original payment method.
- Voucher codes cannot be re-issued and are non-refundable. If you return an item which was purchased using a voucher code, only the final paid price (after discount) will be refunded.
- We are unable to accommodate any refund reversal requests if 30 days have passed from the refund date.
Enhance your brand identity with logo embroidery.
It's never a better way to look professional and crisp.
GreenChef provides in-house expert embroidery service for all our customers. Our experienced team are able to advise you what is the best customisation method for your brand.
Things to Note:
— There is an initial set-up fee for all new image or logos.
— There is no 100% thread and Pantone colour match. We will match our available thread colours to your brand colours as close as possible.
— Turn around time: 5-7 working days.
The pricing for each logo embroidery is varied based on the size of logo and the complexity. If you are unsure, please speak to our team and we will get back to you the soonest!