f you are interested in any of the job openings below, please send your resume to email@example.com
2. Corporate Sales — Full Time
- Develop effective sales strategy to grow existing accounts as well as identifying new channel opportunities to drive incremental sales.
- Build in depth relationship with existing clients.
- Provide excellent customer service in responding to general and custom client requests/project via phone, and email.
- Have interest in apparel and uniform industry.
- Work closely with sales and production team.
- To handle customers’ feedbacks professionally.
- Candidate must possess at least O Level in any field.
- Good command of English (Written and Oral)
- Computer literate and posses good interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, SQL
- Great if you have prior knowledge about clothing, embroidery, and customisation services.
- Relevant experience with proven sales track records and strong market contacts.
- Able to work independently
Contract length: At least 12 months
Job Types: Full-time
Basic Salary: from $2000 per month
Basic Salary + Sales Commission + Travel Allowance
2. Social Media Marketing — Internship
- Manage marketplace platforms (Shopify, LazMall, Shopee)
- Refresh banners/images on websites
- Conceptualise, design and execute creatives
- Basic sales analysis on product sales
- Manage Social Media - strategy, content creation, and scheduling of social media (Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn) and newsletter
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events if any.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Assist with organising internal events or activities if any.
- Work closely with sales team for promotions or marketing materials if needed.
- Assist with any other marketing-related tasks
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Great if able to use Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva, or any other designing softwares.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Must have a passion for marketing and apparels.
- Individual must be independent, hardworking, self-motivated, well organised and disciplined.
- Good interpersonal and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the sense of urgency
- Computer literacy is essential especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
Contract length: At least 6 months
Job Types: Part Time or Internship
Salary: $500 - $1000 per month