f you are interested in any of the job openings below, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Corporate Sales — Full Time
- Develop effective sales strategy to grow existing accounts as well as identifying new channel opportunities to drive incremental sales.
- Build in depth relationship with existing clients.
- Provide excellent customer service in responding to general and custom client requests/project via phone, and email.
- Have interest in apparel and uniform industry.
- Work closely with sales and production team.
- To handle customers’ feedbacks professionally.
- Candidate must possess at least O Level in any field.
- Good command of English (Written and Oral)
- Computer literate and posses good interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, SQL
- Great if you have prior knowledge about clothing, embroidery, and customisation services.
- Relevant experience with proven sales track records and strong market contacts.
- Able to work independently
Contract length: At least 12 months
Job Types: Full-time
Basic Salary: from $2000 per month
Basic Salary + Sales Commission + Travel Allowance
2. Social Media Marketing — Internship
- Manage marketplace platforms (Shopify, LazMall, Shopee)
- Refresh banners/images on websites
- Conceptualise, design and execute creatives
- Basic sales analysis on product sales
- Manage Social Media - strategy, content creation, and scheduling of social media (Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn) and newsletter
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events if any.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Assist with organising internal events or activities if any.
- Work closely with sales team for promotions or marketing materials if needed.
- Assist with any other marketing-related tasks
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Great if able to use Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva, or any other designing softwares.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Must have a passion for marketing and apparels.
- Individual must be independent, hardworking, self-motivated, well organised and disciplined.
- Good interpersonal and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the sense of urgency
- Computer literacy is essential especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
Contract length: At least 6 months
Job Types: Part Time or Internship
Salary: $500 - $1000 per month
Enhance your brand identity with logo embroidery.
It's never a better way to look professional and crisp.
GreenChef provides in-house expert embroidery service for all our customers. Our experienced team are able to advise you what is the best customisation method for your brand.
Things to Note:
— There is an initial set-up fee for all new image or logos.
— There is no 100% thread and Pantone colour match. We will match our available thread colours to your brand colours as close as possible.
— Turn around time: 5-7 working days.
The pricing for each logo embroidery is varied based on the size of logo and the complexity. If you are unsure, please speak to our team and we will get back to you the soonest!