For Embroidery Orders with GreenChef's Products:
GreenChef takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
Please examine your customisation carefully, and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order.
For Embroidery Orders with Client's Items:
GreenChef takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control.
- Accidents are extremely rare but it can happen during the embroidery process where; needle breaks and thread pulled on knitted garment by needle. GreenChef is not liable for replacing or repairing any personal items supplied by the client that are damaged during the embroidery process.
- GreenChef reserves the right to refuse client-supplied items that the seller deems to be unsuitable for the embroidery process.
- The client is responsible for ensuring their own items are free from any defects and flaws prior to delivery to the seller.
- Under no circumstances will GreenChef issue returns, exchanges, or reimbursements on items that have already been monogrammed with the customisation a customer ordered themselves. As per our Embroidery Disclaimer, we are not responsible for incorrectly typed information that the customer provides themselves.
- If an item is processed incorrectly and it was GreenChef who made the error, reimbursement will be communicated between an GreenChef representative and the customer. We do this on a case-by-case basis.
Enhance your brand identity with logo embroidery.
It's never a better way to look professional and crisp.
GreenChef provides in-house expert embroidery service for all our customers. Our experienced team are able to advise you what is the best customisation method for your brand.
Things to Note:
— There is an initial set-up fee for all new image or logos.
— There is no 100% thread and Pantone colour match. We will match our available thread colours to your brand colours as close as possible.
— Turn around time: 5-7 working days.
The pricing for each logo embroidery is varied based on the size of logo and the complexity. If you are unsure, please speak to our team and we will get back to you the soonest!